Present in the world market for 50 years with cutting-edge systems to finish leather in an
intelligent and sustainable way, Todesco srl develops and produces machines that contain
projects based on innovation and technology that support their uniqueness and materialize into
systems of efficient and latest generation spraying allowing to optimize the production yield,
guarantee a unique and constant quality over time and bring a considerable saving of chemical
products: all rigorously Made in Italy and in constant compliance with mandatory, product,
environmental and safety with awareness also of the regulations of the countries in which it
Believes that high quality standards are a duty towards its customers and that is why it has always been committed to using only highly qualified technicians trying to combine availability with the possibilities given by international scenarios in order to ensure adequate collaboration, assistance and maintenance after-sales, a service that it considers essential to guarantee the initial quality over time.
In relation to its reference context, the needs of the relevant interested parties and the products / services provided, the Management has the following objectives:
- Full customer satisfaction by responding promptly and professionally to their needs through an elastic organization.
- The continuous improvement in terms of quality of the products and after-sales services provided in line with the needs of what is required by the market through marketing surveys and meetings with customers.
- Compliance with all the controls established for the process phases and the introduction of new controls for the phases that reveal shortcomings in this regard.
- The continuous improvement of internal efficiency in order to prevent, reduce and / or eliminate non-conformities, because they cause waste and defects that produce additional costs and possible damage to customers.
- The continuous improvement of safety and environmental hygiene conditions in order to make the work environment a livable and safe place for all those who access it.
- Raising the culture of quality in the people who work in the organization, involving them in the knowledge of the importance of their business; for this purpose, the Management undertakes to draw up a Code of Ethics and a clear staff regulation.
- Continuous adaptation of the company's production capacity and flexibility, in order to maintain high product competitiveness and an optimal quality / price ratio.
- The improvement of the market share both from the point of view of the number of companies served and in terms of territorial extension.
- Set and achieve measurable objectives to assess the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
To this end, the company, given compliance with the laws in force, the technical-contractual legislation and that relating to product safety, as well as the confidentiality of personal data processed by customers, suppliers and collaborators, has implemented and intends to maintain over time, the Quality Management System in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001 for the planning and control of all processes, including external ones, which have an influence on the quality of the products. The Management formally undertakes to ensure that the quality policy is made available to all relevant interested parties and that it is understood, disseminated, implemented and supported by all collaborators through a continuous verification of the system through systematic reviews of the quality indicators. Finally, the Management periodically checks its content in order to constantly ensure its consistency and suitability with respect to market and internal needs.
The Management of Todesco srl